Terms and Conditions (AGB)
Kadó Liquorice Specialty Shop, Owner: Ilse Böge ( “kadó”, “we”, “us”, “our”) handles orders placed online through this website according to the following Terms and Conditions that are valid in the form present at the date of placing the order. You can download or print off those Terms and Conditions partially or completely.
§ 1 – Conclusion of Contract
(1) All offers made by kadó are non-binding and without obligation. They are submitted as an invitation to enter into a contract on the basis of those offers by placing an order.
(2) Orders can only be placed in German and according to German law.
(3) By placing an order, you agree to accept our Terms and Conditions underlying each electronic business transaction achieved through this website.
(4) Orders can be reviewed by visiting your shopping basket, even after the necessary delivery data has been entered, and can be adjusted and changed.
(5) Only by pressing the “Bestellung abschicken/Place Order” Button, a contract is formed between kadó and you, stating your commitment to purchase the items in your shopping basket.
(6) Kadó receives your order through an electronically transmitted confirmation which forms a contract between kadó and you. If for once, we deviate from this policy, e.g. because of electronic transmittal problems, a contract is formed at the latest when your items are despatched.
(7) If any ordered item is not available without actual fault because kadó has not been supplied with the item, kadó reserves the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case, kadó will notify you immediately and suggest substitute products of similar quality. If no similar product is available or you do not wish to receive substitute products, kadó will provide a full refund of already made payments.
§ 2 – Pricing and Delivery Charges
(1) All prices shown on this website are final prices in Euro (€), including VAT at the time of ordering.
(2) More detailed information about delivery fees (if applicable) can be found on this website under the heading „Versandinfo/Delivery info“. You can also print off this information or download it completely or partially to your computer.
§ 3 – Terms of Delivery
(1) Delivery of our products happens only in customary quantities and only to end consumers. The place of performance is our shipping point in Berlin.
(2) We process your orders speedily and despatch orders through parcel services. Information about delivery times is noncommittal, unless we have committed to a delivery date in writing.
(3) Picking up your order from our store is possible upon consultation, however it is only possible before your order has been passed on to a carrier for delivery. Confirmation of a self-pick up date has to be in writing.
(4) We reserve the right to deliver your order in separate parts. Additional costs (if applicable, e.g. for delivery and packaging) will be covered by us (kadó) in full.
§ 4 – Terms of Payment
(1) For first- time buyers and customers who are not resident in Germany (international customers) advance payment is required.
(2) We do not offer early payment discounts. Discounts are valid only if kadó has confirmed the discount and the amount granted in writing before conclusion of contract.
(3) Kadó shall remain the proprietor of the goods sold until the complete purchasing price has been paid.
(4) We can only accept the methods of payment listed on the kadó website. Other ways of paying shal not be accepted.
§ 5 – Right of Withdrawal
(1)Kadó emphasizes that consumers have the right of withdawal according to § 13 BGB. We refer you to the mandatory notice of cancellation which you will have to accept before placing your order at kadó on this website.
(2)kadó asks customers to note § 312 Paragraph 4 BGB. According to ist regulations under heading 1, unless otherwise specified The Right of Withdrawal shall not exist for distance selling contracts for the delivery of merchandise which is manufactured according to customers’ specifications or which is clearly tailored to personal requirements or which is not suitable for return shipment due to its condition or which can quickly deteriorate or whose expiration date would expire. Depending on the precise object of your withdrawal, kadó reserves the right to revoke your Right of Withdrawal.
(3)kadó is legally obligated to inform customers that the text oft he contract will be stored electronically by and for kadó after the contract was concluded. It will be accessible to customers through the “Mein Konto/My Account” button in the top right hand corner with your personal password. To conclude the contract, the German language shall be used.
§ 6 – Warranty
(1)Warranties are granted in accordance with legal stipulations as well as the following terms.
(2) Warranty rights of the customer require that you examine the delivered goods immediately to determine flaws and defects, if any. In the case that you should detect any flaws, you have to let us know immediately and without undue delay. Should you neglect to do so, your warranty rights can be compromised or lost completely. Kadó reserves the right to refuse warranty claims due to disregard of this obligation to scrutinize and give notice of defects.
(3) Should kadó be responsible for any flaws or defects regarding the delivered goods, kadó may correct this by providing replacement or compensation. If this fails or the replacement turns our faulty as well, kadó shall grant cancellation or abatement, at your option.
(4) Should the item purchased be lacking a guaranteed property, kadó are liable to provide compensation, as well as for claims for reimbursement due to resolution or gross negligence of kadó or its agents according to legal regulations. Kadó is only liable when kadó or its agents have culpably infringed on their duties. In this case, liability for damage only extends to the typical, foreseeable damage that does not usually exceed the purchase price of the goods. Kadó is only liable according to binding rules of the German Product Liability Act, irrespective of the legal basis on which claims may arise. Any additional liability on our part, in particular for damages caused through negligence or mild negligence, is limited to the value of the delivered goods.
§ 7 – Privacy
(1) Kadó cautions ist customers that to enable us to accept and process your orders and to handle your contract, we will store, process and use the necessary consumer data of yourself and any third parties involved (e.g. for differing dispatch addresses) according to the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz/Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). By submitting your order, you accept that personal data will be saved and processed, however confidential and only for the aforementioned purposes.
(2) You have the right to withdraw this acceptance at any time for future actions. After receiving your withdrawal in writing, your personal data will be erased immediately, unless there is an outstanding order that has not been completely processed at the time.
§ 8 – International Delivery
For deliveries in Non-EU-countries, we will declare the contents of your delivery and its value. All additional costs for customs and import surcharges shall be born by the customer. National import regulations for the products concerned have to be considered by the customer in advance. We cannot accept responsibility for our products to conform to national rules and regulations outside of the EU.
§ 9 – Miscellaneous
(1) German law is exclusively applicable for the entire business relationship and its regulations. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is not applicable.
(2) Should your order be placed under conditions differing from the above, your conditions will not be acknowledged, unless kadó has expressly accepted such differing terms and conditions in writing before conclusion of the contract.
(3) Should individual clauses of this agreement be or become invalid, this shall not affect the remaining provisions of this contract. The parties to the agreement undertake to replace the invalid clause with one they would have chosen if they had been aware of the reason for such invalidity on signing the agreement. If this is not possible, statutory rules apply.
kadó – Liquorice Shop
Owner: Ilse Böge
Fon: (+49) 030 69 04 16 38
Fax: (+49) 030 69 04 16 39